Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / Med Passer
Eden Senior Care, founded in 2016, is a growing Healthcare Management company, focused on managing and operating Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation and Assisted Living communities in Minnesota & Wisconsin. Our mission with each community is to support their success by providing strong leadership, corporate support, and the resources and tools to realize their goals. Eden promotes and encourages the success of each of its employees and values the individual experience of its guests and their families.
Lakeshore Manor of Eden, part of the Eden Senior Care Network, a skilled nursing facility is seeking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/ Med Passer for our wonderful Assisted Living facility!
Take Advantage of our $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
*Our wages start at $13.50 an hour + $1 differential for NOC SHIFT and a $2 differential for all weekend shifts
- Provide kind, caring, and consistent companionship and support.
- Provide assistance, encouragement, and restorative interventions, as needed, for Memory Care residents to be as independent as possible in their activities of daily living including but not limited to: bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, feeding, and mobility.
- Participate in and lead one on one and group activities.
- Serve residents during mealtime, assist with memory care laundry, and basic housekeeping within the memory care neighborhood.
- Adhere to and is a champion for the Embrace Memory Care philosophy.
- Document daily according to memory care policies and procedures and state regulations, including but not limited to, the communication of any resident concerns, change in condition, or related topics.
- Ensure that SLC policy and procedure is followed to maintain a safe work environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and training of staff on safe working practices.
- Ensure that resident/family/employee concerns receive timely response and follow up, thus striving to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- You love working with people and handle everyday challenges with a smile!
- Experienced in long-term care or Assistant Living
- Able to communicate well in both verbal and written forms
- Committed to interacting professionally and with care toward residents, families, and other staff
- Health, Dental and Vision benefit
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- Supportive working environment and culture
711 Bay Shore Dr.| Oshkosh, WI 54901